My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

Friday, February 09, 2007

Two More Redwoods Pictures

See post below for an account of our day in Redwood National Forest--with more great pictures.


Mark is standing at the base of an upturned Redwood tree. Massive.



This lighthouse sits on the California coast at the north end of Redwood National Forest. Mark took this picture the night before our day in the park described below. We had dinner at a crowded seafood restaurant just before this was taken. By the time we got out, I thought we'd missed the good sunset, but I think the light in this picture is just amazing. This is probably my favorite picture from the whole trip.



1 Comments:

Blogger Sophia said...

I LOVE the lighthouse.I'm a nut about going threw them.We have so many in Mich.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home